Facebook Pagelike Widget

Custom and Semi-Kitchen Cabinets | Kitchen Remodeling in Hawthorne and Point Pleasant NJ

Remodel Your Kitchen In Hawthorne And Point Pleasant Nj

It Pays to Remodel Your Kitchen Before Selling Your Home

Are you planning to sell your home in NJ? Should you bother remodeling your kitchen before you sell, or should you sell as it? Here’s why NJ’s best kitchen remodelers advise that you make your kitchen look its best before selling!

What Is the Return on Investment on Kitchen Remodels in NJ?

Many people are surprised to find out that their kitchen remodel typically returns about 80% of their investment! That means, for every $100 you spend remodeling your kitchen with NJ’s best kitchen designers, you can expect to recover about $80 of that during your home sale. What about the other 20 percent? Usually, this is the “extra push” needed to get your home sold. If your home has been sitting on the market or just not getting the offers you want, a kitchen remodel may be a strong choice for the future.

Consider Upgrading Your Kitchen Cabinets While Remodeling Your Kitchen

If you’re remodeling your kitchen in New Jersey before a home sale, focus on the most impressive changes! What’s the biggest visual draw for most kitchens? The cabinetry! In fact, if our team of kitchen remodel contractors could pick one thing in a kitchen that changes the look the fastest, it would be the cabinetry. Update those old kitchen cabinets to a modern kitchen cabinet, or install custom kitchen cabinets from NJ’s best cabinetmakers.

NJ’s Kitchen Contractors Discuss Custom Kitchen Resale Value

Wait—should you install custom kitchen cabinets if you plan to sell? After all, you (probably) can’t take them with you. Depending on the organization and style of your custom or semi-custom kitchen cabinets, they can still be a selling point for your home. For example, custom kitchen cabinets that address unusual shapes or sizes of space in your kitchen, custom cabinetry with built-in appliances, or amazing storage solutions are likely to appeal to anyone. A kitchen remodel isn’t always the first thing most people think of when trying to sell their home, but it can actually be a strong selling point. It can even increase your home sale price! To start planning your kitchen remodel in NJ today, call the kitchen remodelers at Signature Kitchen.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Select the fields to be shown. Others will be hidden. Drag and drop to rearrange the order.
  • Image
  • SKU
  • Rating
  • Price
  • Stock
  • Availability
  • Add to cart
  • Description
  • Content
  • Weight
  • Dimensions
  • Additional information
Click outside to hide the comparison bar